Wedding Day Tips
Planning your wedding day takes time, and can sometimes become a little stressful with so many little details to finalize. Your wedding day has arrived and it is one of the most important days of your life so far! Preparation is key and here are some key tips to take into consideration.
1. Guest List & Creative Invitations
Here are a few ideas for your “Save the Date” invitations:
- Add a pop of color
- Keep it simple
- Use a scratch-off to reveal the date
- Include a photo of the two of you
2. Beautiful Venue & Location
3. Choosing the Perfect Band or DJ
- provide a variety of music genres
- are fun, professional, and entertaining
- will have your guests on the dance floor all night long
4. The Perfect Playlist
Can’t figure out what songs to play? We can help with that, too. We will work with you to come up with the perfect playlist, go over any special requests you have, as well as what you do not want them to play. We will make it a day and night to remember and will have all your guests talking.
5. Delicious Desserts
6. Post-Party Snacks
The best way to make this day memorable for both you and your guests is to be unique. It is not that often that you hear of food being served at the end of the reception. By this time of the night, your guests are most likely hungry (and drunk). Give them a snack to take home, and a night to remember!
7. Your Dream Wedding Dress
8. Choose a Photographer
One of the biggest regrets that couples have is not having a video made of their special day. If a picture says a thousand words, then a video must say over a million. Hire a videographer who will turn your wedding day into an amazing movie!
10. Incorporate Social Media & Technology
11. Come Up With a Theme
12. Wedding Reception Entrance
Wedding entrances are a special way to stand out on your wedding day. H
13. DIY Wedding
By DIY, you are also able to make your day much more personalized and special. Although it is certainly easier to have things made for you, it is much more fulfilling to make it yourself with the help of your friends and family and really make your day unforgettable.
14. Decorations, Flowers & Lighting
15. Final Preparations & Tips
- Create a day-of Itinerary
- Pack an emergency kit (just in case)
- Make sure you eat!
- Arrange transportation
- Pack for your honey-moon early
- Most importantly, have fun!!
16. Goodbyes & Thank-You’s
Last but not least, is sending out thank you cards to those who were able to make your day special. Don’t put it off, start sending out your “thank you’s” once you’re all unpacked from your honeymoon. When writing your letters…
- Keep it short & simple
- Personalize the message
- Keep track of who gave you what gifts
If you are not sure what to say exactly, Keep it short & simple and sincere; “Thank you for joining us to celebrate our big day,” mention what they got you, and say how thankful you are that they were able to make your day special